A key part of my job as Solutions Architect at Google Cloud is to work with customers to identify and capture best practices and to turn these into public documentation.
Over the past six months, I have published the following guides
Federating Google Cloud Platform with Active Directory
This three-part series discusses how to extend an existing Active Directory based identity management solution to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) to establish consistent authentication and authorization mechanisms in a hybrid computing environment.
Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Patterns and Practices
Article series that discusses hybrid and multi-cloud deployments, architecture patterns, and network topologies.
The series consists of these parts, all published on the Google Cloud website:
- Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Patterns and Practices
- Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Architecture Patterns
- Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Network Topologies
Creating a CI/CD pipeline with Azure Pipelines
A set of tutorials that describes how you can use Azure Pipelines (previously called Visual Studio Team Services) and GCP to create a continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Creating a CI/CD pipeline with Azure Pipelines and Compute Engine
- Creating a CI/CD pipeline with Azure Pipelines and Kubernetes Engine